Rules & Treaty for Participation and Responsibility
After signing the registration for the International Bicycle Tour "BaltiCCycle“ I take responsibility:
- I confirm that all information in the registration form is correct;
- I will pay my participation fee within the indicated period;
- I am familiar with "Tour Conditions" ; and
- I will keep the "Statute of the Traveller" during the Tour;
- I will keep the traffic rules and the indications of the Tour organisers; and
- I understand, that not keeping these rules may result in the exclusion from the tour.
I agree that:
- in case of an accident all questions of responsibility and recompensing are certified between the tour's participant and the third party directly (with help of the tour organisers), if they do not depend on the service staff of the tour;
- the tour organisers can not be hold responsible for:
- weather conditions, roads (specially non paved ones) and the technical conditions of bicycle paths;
- cases of accident with other participants of traffic (cars, cyclists, pedestrians et al.);
- disappeared (lost or stolen) property of the tour's participants;
- damage made from/to other tour participants, because they are responsible for it by themselves; (for non-adults the accompanying persons take responsibility);
- non valid personal documents of the participant (crossing borders a valid passport is necessary);
- damages of the participant's bicycle;
- force majeur.
Statute of the Traveller / Eco-Tourist
adopted at the Convention of Eco-Tourists in the Forest of Punia,
3rd of July 1966
You are a Traveller: a friend of Nature and Man, a son of the Native Earth. Each of your travels should bring use to a nature, humanity and your home.
- No travels without a concrete aim! Travel is a source of new experiences and and a new step towards your touristic perfection.
- Respect and develop a friendship among travellers! Each (Eco-)Tourist you meet shall be a friend to you.
- Uphold a positive mood in the group and a healthy touristic spirit.
- Listen to the guide of the tour. His word shall be a law to you.
- Respect the people you meet on your route: thank them for their help; give good for good!
- Don't vilify the name of traveller: during your trip show up properly.
- Love and save the forest - it shall be your second home. Its enemies shall be your enemies too. Help anybody to become a friend to it.
- Don't mark the route of your travel by littered ways, disorderly campsites and don‘t lay a beautiful nature waste.
- Respect and save historical monuments, a heritage of ancestors. Struggle with courage against those who vilify it.
- First get to know your homeland before going on far roads.
- During travel - no fuddling drinks.
- For touristic egoism there is no space in our family. Those who destroy the fundaments of touristic spirit shall not be your friends.
- During your voyage always think of this: in the eyes of society you represent your group as well as your country. You represent the spirit of a Traveller.
Marking „I agree“ I confirm that I know the rules and agree to keep them.